To avoid any misunderstandings as to the completed service, please read the following:
1. This school, students or instructor assumes no liability for any loss of business, supplies, materials or damages.
2. Supplies/T-shirts may not arrive from our vendor in the desired time frame, which could prevent making an estimated deadline.
3. All reasonable precautions and time management will be taken to prevent any loss of damage, but no claim will be accepted against the school, student or instructor. In the event of damage, the student will attempt to fix the design project/T-shirt to the best of their ability, but not to exceed such students’ knowledge or ability under instruction.
4. The client assumes full responsibility in final proofing, therefore the student will not be held responsible for grammatical errors, typos, layout, image or web issues after final approved project has been received by the client.
5. All projects will be paid to the Web and Print program based on a fixed rate agreed upon with the instructor. An invoice will be provided.
6. Printing for design files will not take place in the classroom. The client must receive proofs and final design file via email.
7. T-Shirt printing may not always be straight, exact or have the spatial positioning desired when the order was placed, since students are still in the learning process. Refunds will not be given.
8. Due dates are only estimates and can change for various reasons due to student attendance and academic workload. Projects can be canceled at any time.
9. If a student begins a project or design, then gets a co-op job, that project may be canceled if another student is not able to take over.
10. If you are not hearing from your student worker within 3 days after your last response, please email the student and copy the teacher email@example.com